Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bon Jovi Songs Biography Albums



Bon Jovi Wiki -

Birth Place - Sayreville, New Jersey
Birth Date - 2 March 1962
Parents - Carol Sharkey, John Frank Bongiovi
Age - 50 years old
Real Name - John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.
Height - 5' 10" (1.78 m)
Nick Name - Captain Kidd

Bon Jovi Biography -

The mind blowing American rock band, Bon Jovi is from Sayreville.

It was formed in 1983 by the leading singer John Bon Jovi on the forefront.

The other performers of the band include Richie Sambora as the guitarist, David Bryan as the keyboardist, Alec John Such as bassist and Tico Torres as the drummer.

Alec John Such left the band in 1994 and he was replaced by Hugh Mc Donald.

The rest of the band members had been the same since 26 years. The years 1984 and 1985 marked two moderately successful albums from the band.

But the band scored much in 1986 with the release of Slippery When Wet. In 1988, with the release of New Jersey, Bon Jovi was raised into global super stardom.


Bon Jovi Songs List Greatest Hits Albums -

Always; Bad Medicine; Bed Of Roses; Born to Be My Baby; Bullet; Dry County; Happy Now; Have A Nice Day; It's My Life; Livin' On A Prayer; Runaway; Someday I'll Be Saturday Night; Superman Tonight; Wanted Dead Or Alive; We Weren't Born To Follow; What Do You Got?; When We Were Beautiful; Who Says You Can't Go Home; Work For The Working Man; You Give Love A Bad Name

Bon Jovi Quotes -

"My real friends and my family know that if I'm not working I'm miserable. It's not for monetary reasons. I already have fame and fortune. Now I want to find the greatness in things - which is why I was attracted to the arts in the first place. Slowly, I have fallen in love with acting. And all the struggle here - the acting lessons, the indie movies - has taught me so much."

Bon Jovi Bed of Roses Lyrics -

Sitting here wasted and wounded at this old piano
Trying hard to capture the moment this morning I don't know
'Cause a bottle of vodka is still lodged in my head
And some blond gave me nightmares, think that she's still in my bed
As I dream about movies
They won't make of me when I'm dead

No comments: