Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Best Online Christmas Albums 2011

Best Christmas Albums 2011 compliment the holiday festivities and contribute to the overall spirit of the occasion.

There is new Christmas music coming out every year and I enjoy listening to it.

Nat King Cole artist albums -

He has withstood the test of time and his Christmas album to me is one of the best Christmas albums of all time.

For those searching for the best sources of music online, there are several free choices, inexpensive sites, and traditional music stores online

where you can purchase music.

Just before two days ago, I and my cousin sister were searching for Best Christmas Albums in music shop, at where below given 10 names suggested to me by one of mine best friend's grandfather.

(1) Noel - Josh Groban
(2) These Are Special Times - Celine Dion
(3) Now That's What I Call Christmas (parts I, II, III, and others)
(4) Christmas in the Aire - Mannheim Steamroller
(5) A Motown Christmas - Various Artists
(6) Elvis' Christmas Album - Elvis Presley
(7) The Beatles Christmas Album - The Beatles
(8) Merry Christmas - Bing Crosby
(9) Merry Christmas - Mariah Carey
(10) Miracles: A Holiday Album - Kenny G.

I also already know that, "Everyone has their personal favorites."

Many songs on the tracks listed above can be viewed for free on YouTube - simply search by the artist's name and track title.

On iTunes and Amazon, you can listen to a sample before buying, plus you can buy mp3's rather than the whole collection.

No comments: